Tuesday, July 10, 2012

SE Asia 2011

It's taken almost a year for me to finally start writing about South East Asia (SEA). Why so long? I'm not sure. Maybe it's because even though I've talked about it with people, even though we had a debriefing, even though it's been a year since I left to go there I still haven't fully processed it all. It was by far the most challenging trip I've been on. It's left me confused and uncertain about some things, about my future. 


Instead of deal with all the thoughts and emotions and everything else I continually sweep them under the rug. When they start showing again I give them a brief moment and sweep them back under. 


Even with all the uncertainties there are three things I know.



  1. SEA is where the Lord wanted me to be last summer. No doubt about it.
  2. The Lord was, and still is, working there. 
  3. I don't think a day goes by that I don't think about SEA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment