Sunday, March 13, 2011

Excited everyday?

While just thinking about the places I have traveled to I was thinking about what the coolest place I've ever been to would be. I didn't give it much thought but the first two places that came to mind were Sicily and SE Asia (SEA). For very different reasons these two came to mind.

Sicily was just awesome. SEA has my heart though.

If I could go back to Sicily I'm sure I would but I haven't even tried to make that one happen. Going back to SEA though I have tried to make happen. In fact it is happening! Maybe the different nature of the two trips is why I've tried to make the one happen again and not the other. Whatever the case I am going back to SEA and I am excited!

I am already so excited about this summer and being able to go back to SEA. I'm ready for summer to get here. I'm sure it will be here before I know it, after all it is only 4 months until I go!

It is a good thing I am excited about going back but why am I only excited about the summer? Yes, part of it is because traveling somewhere is just awesome and getting to see people I thought I would never see again. Other than those two factors why am I not excited about every day I wake up?

SEA in the summer is not the only time I can share Christ with people. It is not the only time I can serve the Lord. Why am I not waking up everyday excited to start a new day and to see what opportunities the Lord will provide for me to share His Truth?


No comments:

Post a Comment