Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Prepare

Prepare for an onslaught of posts! There are many things I've wanted to say but never feel like saying when I'm at the computer. So today while at the bowling alley with my client I had my legal pad with me and just started spilling. Now all I have to do is type up everything I wrote.

I've got to get something out first about being at the bowling alley. There are only a few other workers around my age with clients at the bowling alley. Never once have they spoken to me. They usually group together and talk. I've been coming since the last Tuesday in January. About a month ago now a new girl around my age came with a client. This is the first time I'd ever seen her. The first week she came she was sitting at a table by herself and the people my age called her over to where they were and introduced themselves and have talked each week since. That hurts. That was me a few months ago, the new girl, and they have still yet to speak one word to me. One more thing to make me like my job a little less.

Vent over. Onslaught of posts, here they come. Mission Arlington and SE Asia are still coming. For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment