Friday, January 27, 2012

Just another day...made special

I had a great birthday yesterday!

I just wasn't in to the whole birthday thing this year. It's my birthday, big whoop, it's just another day. But my friends made it special.

I went to lunch with my mom and sister to Cracker Barrel. Birthdays and stuff like that is when you know you're can pick a nicer restaurant but I just wanted some southern home cooking style food.

TNT was great! The pastor from Fellowship Church spoke on 2 Timothy 3:14-17. I really enjoyed it and was actually able to stay focused and pay attention which is usually such a struggle for me.

After TNT some of us went to Yogurtland to celebrate: Rebecca, Sharon, Lindsay, Bryanna, Robbie. There were several other people there from the BCM and other people that BCM people knew. I was talking with Bec and Bryanna and next thing I know Lindsay has everyone singing Happy Birthday to me. It was great! I love them!

God is my victory and He is here.
Our God is awesome God.

No comments:

Post a Comment