Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Job Interview

Well, I had the job interview today. It wasn't much of an interview but rather just telling me what the job is. It's only 16-20 hours a week which isn't much but the evening shift that was mentioned was 2pm-6pm, possibly 8pm, depends how many babies are born that day. So 2-6 is not what I'd call an evening shift so that's easily doable.

Got a call back from the other place to set up my start date. While setting it up I'm told I have 30 days from hire to get my CPR and first aid training in. Meaning I could have started working already, which would of been great. However, I was previously told I couldn't work until I got that in. Yay for conflicting information. I stuck with Jan 31 being my start date since it's next week. Why move it up? Oh, and the boss asked if I'd be interested in working with someone else too since I'm free all day. I didn't get into it with the other job and all that and just left as I would consider working with another client.

I won't find out about the job I interviewed for today until next week. Hopefully early next week. I don't know what to do if I do get it. Quit one of the jobs? Try to work both? Working both would give me enough time but it's still the issue of times, I don't want the evening 4-8 at the current job. Why can't there be any normal 9-5, 8-4, any hours around those kind of jobs related to COMD. I'm truly realizing how useless my degree really is without a masters.

No comments:

Post a Comment