Tuesday, August 13, 2013

See Me

I see myself as:
emotional
caring
sarcastic

People call me "cute." People call me weird. People call me funny.

I get defined as quiet and skinny. 
Please look beyond my volume and size.
See me.

See me. The girl who cringes at the thought of being called girly yet has taken an interest in makeup, fashion, hair, pink fingernail polish, and all things girly lately. 

See me. The girl who is wants to be more mature but is stuck feeling like a child. 

See me. The girl who over the past year has developed such a sense of caring that she cares too much.

See me. The girl who speaks softly and sparingly but at times is busting at the seams with things to say. 

See me. The girl who is trying to live for Christ and is recognizing that that sometimes means being transparent about struggles and questions. 

See me. The girl who regularly reads National Geographic magazines and Lovelyish- a style and beauty blog.

See me. The girl who acts like she isn't into chick flicks but is secretly a hopeless romantic. 

See me. The girl who hates waking up early but would rather get stuff done and have classes in the morning.

See me the girl who cries and at the same times laughs at herself for crying.

See me. The girl who really wants to continue this list because it barely scratches the surface but is running out of thoughts at this latish hour. 

See me.

No comments:

Post a Comment