Monday, March 19, 2012

Answered Prayer

God's timing is wonderful and perfect. Earlier in the week I found out that some of the COMD students going into audiology had started hearing from graduate schools. I knew that meant I should be hearing soon from graduate schools which I was a little worried about.

Tuesday was the first day that I heard of students hearing about audiology.

Wednesday Kallie and I were celebrating pi day together and talking about grad school and I really started to become anxious to hear from the schools I applied to.

Thursday I share this anxiousness with someone and we pray about it.

Friday afternoon I get the mail, which I don't do often, and I had a letter from Southeastern. I have been accepted to SELU's graduate program!

Saturday in the mail I have a letter from ULL. I have been accepted to ULL's graduate program!

I know that it is logical that I heard from the grad schools at this time but it is still serves as another one of those times that come as a strong reminder that God does answer our prayers.

Now to continue praying as I have yet to hear from LSU and I will have to make a decision on which school to go to.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6



No comments:

Post a Comment