Friday, December 10, 2010

Finals

It's finals week. Almost done! Monday when I was looking over notes minutes before my first final I turned to the back pages of my notebook and found some verses I'd written down when I was trying to memorize them for Bible Study. They were:

So do not fear for I am with you; do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

Cast all your anxiety upon him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7

This is what the Lord says, "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom, or the strongman boast of his strength, or the rich man boast of his riches, but let him who boasts boast about this: that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice, and righteousness on earth, for in these things I delight," declares the Lord. Jeremiah 9:23-24.

What an encouragement right before I was about to take my first final and at the start of finals week!

No comments:

Post a Comment