Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rose Art Rejects in 100 words

Here's two random thoughts in one "essay." Remember back in elementary school when you had to write 100 word essays and it seemed impossible. You would count each word. Only 98!? Did I use any contractions? What else can I add?

How I wish I could go back to those days. It is, however, satisfying to be able to look back and think about how much I've learned since then and grown. I'm capable of 10+ page papers now, and really in some cases that would be considered a short paper. I had a class where we were challenged to write a 30 word sentence. Or was it 50? I feel like 30 wouldn't actually be that hard. I was going to try and keep this post to only 100 words but I'm already over that and haven't even mention Rose Art.

Rose Art. The reject of art supplies. Really does anyone ever choose Rose Art over Crayola. Even as a kid you know Crayola works so much better. Yes, Rose Art was probably cheaper, but I don't know anyone who actually wants to use Rose Art. The crayons break easier and don't color as smoothly. The markers aren't as good a quality. Why the sudden hostility to Rose Art, you ask? I don't know. Just a random thought I had one day in class and wanted to share. Sorry Rose Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment